Medical Education candidates from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will learn to apply appropriate educational theories and strategies to enhance the quality of medical education activities.
They can contribute in teams to revise, develop and evaluate curriculum, cooperate to create effective educational opportunities, design and perform pieces of research in order to address gap of knowledge in the field of medical education and adopt a scholarly approach to medical education.
- Applying learning theories to design appropriate educational interventions and opportunities.
- Performing needs assessments for various educational programs
- Contributing in curriculum development/ revision in medical education
- Contributing in program and teacher evaluation
- Designing E-courses and e-contents (e-learning in medical education)
- Assessing students appropriately
- Adopting a scholarly approach to medical education
- Designing faculty development activities
- Designing and conducting research in medical education
- Designing educational environment
- Learning Theories
- Teaching and learning: Basics and principles
- Curriculum Development
- Program Evaluation
- Educational terminology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Health Sciences View 100 other Masters in Health Sciences in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree in medicine, dentistry, Pharmacy, or a B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Management & Educational Planning, or M.Sc. in Educational Management & Environment, or M.Sc. in Educational Management by one of the Iranian or foreign universities.
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.