Infection Prevention and Control from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) is giving students the ability to develop and implement strategies to reduce the spread of hospital acquired infection and respond appropriately to an outbreak of infection within a community.
Students at Infection Prevention and Control from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will:
- get control of healthcare associated infections in patients, visitors, and staff.
- enhance care standards in the hospitals, clinics and health care centers and improvement of educational and research standards in the field of Infection Prevention and Control in order to improve skills, capability and talents in individuals.
- Mycology and Parasitology
- Environmental Health
- Information Technology
- Basic Bacteriology
- Basic Immunology
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 35 other Masters in Human Medicine in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Medical Laboratory Sciences, Microbiology, Anesthesia Techniques, Operating Room Technology, Nursing. received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.