Radiology Technology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) is designed to train and educate students and scholars on the bases of international standards in the near future and become an educational polar in the Middle East.
The graduates will be working with advanced modalities on Medical Imaging devices at medical centers with acceptable level of education.
- Research Method
- Sectional Anatomy
- Medical Image Processing
- Advance Physics of CT Scan & MRI Systems
- Advanced Methods of Medical Imaging (CT Scans & MRI)
- Medical Imaging Systems, CT & MRI
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Medical Imaging View 4 other Masters in Medical Imaging in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Technology of Radiology received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.