Research Practice from Victoria University is part of a suite of masters courses, tailored to graduates with different study backgrounds.
- education in schools or other settings
- policy making and development
- public-sector research or writing
- programmer or IT specialist
- Research Design and Proposal Development
- Research Integrity and Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
February intake available only for domestic students
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research General Studies & Classics View 206 other Masters in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 099082G
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor Honours degree (or equivalent) in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction (or equivalent).
- OR Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction (or equivalent).
- Demonstrate English competency
International25300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12650 AUD per semester during 12 months.
A$12,650 - A$17,200 per semester.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.