- A balanced syllabus blends aspects of technology and management to create a unique skill set, which is much sought after in industry.
- Academic teaching is also complemented by expert speakers from industry, keeping you up to date with the challenges and developments in the real world.
- Many modules are supported by practical workshops using the latest equipment and software. Such practical skills can easily be transferred into the working environment.
What will you study?
During the Advanced Industrial and Manufacturing Systems course at Kingston University, you will learn how to analyse complex technical problems and challenges faced by many real-world engineering companies of different sizes. You will also study the operational issues experienced by these companies through real case studies, and how to implement logical solutions under different scenarios. In addition, you will be able to measure the potentials of an engineering company not just through its technological adaptation but also from the entrepreneur viewpoint.
Where this course will take you
The market for graduates of the MSc Advanced Industrial & Manufacturing Systems is continually evolving and this programme, with its balance of applied specialist learning and practical, will prepare you for roles such as:
- Project leaders and managers
- Manufacturing Plant Engineer/Manager
- Operation Managers
- Engineering consultants
- Quality Manager
- Scholars in higher education
- Research and development engineers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Research Techniques, Entrepreneurship and Quality Management
- Advanced CAD/CAM Systems
- Mechatronic Design and Automation
- Engineering Individual Project
- Advanced Stress Analysis and Materials
- Industrial Operation Management and Resources Simulation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 144 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
- Good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, and/or suitable industrial experience.
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9430 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9430 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- MSc part time £5,060
- MSc part time £7,975
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.