Our Finance and Risk Management (online) program from University of Colorado Denver offers you hands-on learning with experience in software and databases, such as Bloomberg, Morningstar, and CQG.
At a Glance:
- #1 MS Finance program in Colorado, TFE Times, 2018
- Start terms in fall, spring and summer
- Full-time and part-time degree options
- 16 Bloomberg terminals
- Trading lab held in a world-class commodities center
- CFA Institute Affiliated University
As a part of the CFA Institute’s University Affiliation Program, a majority of the curriculum reflects the practice of investment management. By graduation, you’ll be prepared to pass the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and land upper-level finance positions.
Quantitative skills are integrated throughout the curriculum. At our Commodities and Finance Lab, you’ll be able to participate in commodity market analysis, futures and derivatives trading, and portfolio management. Computer terminals are outfitted with the following software:
- IHS Markit
- Trading Technologies
SpecializationsFinanceThis specialization allows students to customize their studies to finance-focused courses. It also allows flexibility to take risk or commodities courses. This is the only specialization that can be done online. Risk Management and Insurance All businesses manage risk and 50% of the industry’s workforce is retiring in the next decade. With this huge need in talent, companies are looking for professionals capable in managing risk to enhance firm value. You’ll learn how to identify liabilities and mitigate risk in commercial settings and introduce insurance products for personal and commercial use.
- Financial management
- Macroeconomics and financial markets
- Quantitative methods for finance
- Applied economics for managers
- Investment management analysis
- Survey of financial and commodity derivatives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 210 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission requirements and deadlines vary based on the program. In addition, you will have different requirements depending on if you are a first-time student, a transfer student or an international student.
- Learn more about the admissions process by filling out the form above or contacting an Enrollment Navigator today.
International10965 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 731 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10965 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 731 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.