Our courses—customized around content critical to specific disciplines—are taught by law school faculty and industry experts who give students the practical knowledge they need to more effectively address legal issues in their industries.
The Master of Legal Studies at Northeastern University offers concentrations in Business Law, Health Law, Human Resources Law, Intellectual Property Law and Public Law and Policy. Or, choose a general course of study to complete the program.
- Receive full support from advising through the School of Law
- Specialize in one of four industry-specific concentrations
- Flexible format allows working adults to take classes when it fits their professional and personal schedules
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Studies: Law and Legal Reasoning
- Law of Information and Records
- Law and Strategy
- Negotiation and Advocacy
- Data Regulation and Compliance
- Law and Organizational Management
- Intellectual Property Survey
- Identifying and Securing Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property and Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Civil & Private Law Legal Studies View 6 other Masters in Patent & Intellectual Property Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Professional resumé
- Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
- A personal statement (500-1000 words) identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program; please be aware that the university's academic policy on plagiarism applies to applicant's statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation: from an individual with either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities, such as a faculty member, current employer, mentor, or colleague. Recommender should submit the Graduate Studies Recommender Form and upload a written evaluation to the application.
- Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
- GRE or LSAT scores (optional)
International16410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32820 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National16410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32820 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.