About this Degree
State-wide and nationally, school systems, community colleges, and universities employ assessment and evaluation specialists, institutional researchers, program evaluators and accreditation specialists.
The Educational Research Measurement Evaluation (ERME) program at Auburn University will provide diversified research methods, measurement, and evaluation education for those seeking research and evaluation positions in K-12 school systems, institutional research offices at colleges and universities, and as survey researchers and program evaluators.
The overarching outcome of the Master of Science (M.S.) degree program in Educational Research Measurement and Evaluation will be for students to develop foundational competencies necessary to engage in applied research and evaluation in educational and community organizations. The program is focused on developing professionals, equipped with skills in research and evaluation methods that can be applied to school and community settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic methods in Educational Research
- Theory and Methodology of Qualitative Research
- Design and Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- Survey Research Methods
- Practicum in Educational Research, Measurement, and Evaluation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3476 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Auburn University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Approval of the Department’s Graduate Program Committee, Department Head, faculty members of the Educational Research Measurement and Assessment (ERMA) program and the Dean of the Graduate School
- All official transcripts(Hard copies) Send to: Graduate School, 106 Hargis Hall, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849
- (Electronic copies) — if permitted by granting institution — Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Record Examination
- Statement of Intent
- 3 letters of recommendation (Select the online option)
- We strongly recommend contacting the Program Coordinator prior to beginning the application process to ensure that you are able to submit the strongest application for consideration.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16741 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16741 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6085 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.