About this Degree
State-wide and nationally, school systems, community colleges, and universities employ assessment and evaluation specialists, institutional researchers, program evaluators and accreditation specialists.
The Educational Research Measurement Evaluation (ERME) program at Auburn University will provide diversified research methods, measurement, and evaluation education for those seeking research and evaluation positions in K-12 school systems, institutional research offices at colleges and universities, and as survey researchers and program evaluators.
The overarching outcome of the Master of Science (M.S.) degree program in Educational Research Measurement and Evaluation will be for students to develop foundational competencies necessary to engage in applied research and evaluation in educational and community organizations. The program is focused on developing professionals, equipped with skills in research and evaluation methods that can be applied to school and community settings.
- Basic methods in Educational Research
- Theory and Methodology of Qualitative Research
- Design and Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- Survey Research Methods
- Practicum in Educational Research, Measurement, and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 410 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Approval of the Department’s Graduate Program Committee, Department Head, faculty members of the Educational Research Measurement and Assessment (ERMA) program and the Dean of the Graduate School
- All official transcripts(Hard copies) Send to: Graduate School, 106 Hargis Hall, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849
- (Electronic copies) — if permitted by granting institution — Send to: email@example.com
- Graduate Record Examination
- Statement of Intent
- 3 letters of recommendation (Select the online option)
- We strongly recommend contacting the Program Coordinator prior to beginning the application process to ensure that you are able to submit the strongest application for consideration.
International60480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per credit during 12 months.
National60480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State20160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.