About the Program
The Interior Architecture program of the University of Oregon allows students to complete an accredited professional degree in a stimulating academic environment that is characterized by cooperation, rigor, and a commitment to human quality in the interior environment.
Students in this program are placed in Interior Design topical studios and coursework depending on transfer analysis.
This program is two years long, begins in the fall, and is available at the Eugene campus.
A challenging array of topical studios in interior design is paired with a full complement of required courses in design history, materials and construction, color theory, furniture design, and lighting culminating in a comprehensive project completed in the final year of study. Within this framework, track II students can customize their experience through studio choices offered each term or by enrolling in a wide variety of advanced electives, special studies, study abroad and off-campus experiences. Students may also choose to earn a certificate, a specialization, or pursue a concurrent graduate degree in Architecture.
- Architectural Computing
- Media for Design Development
- Comprehensive Project Preparation
- Color Theory and Application of the Built Environment
- Furniture: Theory and Analysis
- Interior Construction Elements
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late applications may be accepted on a space-available basis through June 1.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 114 other Masters in Interior Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Eligible applicants must hold an interior architecture/design or architecture bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited four-year U.S. college or university OR hold an equivalent credential from a qualifying international institution
- Application Questions
- Transcripts: Provide a PDF copy of all of your English transcripts and degree certificates
- Three Recommendations
- Non-native English speakers need to meet the UO Division of Graduate Studies’ language proficiency requirements.
International30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 24 months.
National30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18120 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eugene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.