The LLM+MBA dual degree program enables students with a first law degree to obtain an LLM from Northeastern University School of Law and an MBA from the D'Amore-McKim School of Business in an accelerated 20-24-month timeframe instead of the 36 months it would ordinarily take to obtain the degrees separately.
This Law and Business Administration dual degree program positions students to operate with equal facility in the increasingly interdependent spheres of law and business and takes advantage of the university’s unique, dynamic co-op program, which provides students with an opportunity for real-world experiential learning at the intersection of law and business.
- Earn two valuable graduate degrees in 20-24 months
- Full-time law co-op experience
- Boston location offers access to one of the most sophisticated legal markets in the United States
- NU School of Law ranked #1 for practical training
- Forbes ranked D’Amore-McKim School of Business among the “Best Business Schools” for return on investment
- Constitutional Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Business Regulation
- Law and Technology
- Trademark Law
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Economics for Managerial Decision Making
- Effective Organizational and Human Behavior
- Financial Management and Value Creation
- Managing Professional and Teams
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Priority Deadline: April 1
- Final Deadline: May 15
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Legal Studies View 128 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
School of Law admissions requirements:
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts in sealed envelopes
- One letter of recommendation
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score report
- Application form
- Personal statement
- One additional letter of professional recommendation
International56940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56940 USD per year during 20 months.
National56940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56940 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.