- Graduates of the Robotics program at the University of Delaware will understand the fundamentals of Robotics and be prepared to develop and deploy robotic devices.
- The Robotics program consists of 30 credit hours of graduate level coursework, and offers a master's thesis track or a course-based-only track. The curriculum consists of a core of six required courses and four electives. The latter are selected from an approved list of graduate courses and are designed to provide the opportunity for specialization in particular academic sub-areas such as control, estimation, optimization or machine learning.
- Linear Systems
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Autonomous Driving
- Computer Vision
- Environmental Field Robotics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Robotics View 63 other Masters in Robotics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Delaware and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.