Applied Chemistry from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) introduces students to drug design and synthesis, supra molecule synthesis, photochemistry, enzyme chemistry, protein engineering.
Students at Applied Chemistry from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) will gain knowledge in:
- micro-fluidic analysis,
- single molecular detection,
- molecular dynamics,
- laser chemistry,
- ultra-fast kinetics,
- superconductive materials,
- polymer materials,
- polymer science and technology,
- materials in the applications of photoelectronics and regenerated energy,
- computer simulation and theoretical calculation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 12 other Masters in Chemistry in Taiwan
- Admissions application form
- Study plan (Motivation letter/Statement of purpose)
- Certificate of highest educational level
- Transcripts of highest educational level
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Financial statement
- Passport or other proof of nationality
- GRE certificate (chemistry)
International3662 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1831 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.