Through projects, presentations, and the application of academic knowledge and established best practices, the Executive MBA program of the University of Oregon will give students the skills and confidence along with the degree they need to take their career to the next level.
Located in Portland
Take Your Career to the Next Level
- Pursue your MBA in Portland among other high-achieving professionals.
- Make meaningful connections with fellow students.
- Learn from faculty skilled in teaching experienced leaders.
- Join an alumni network more than 1,200 strong.
- Enjoy the prestige of a University of Oregon MBA.
- Leadership & Motivation
- Financial Accounting
- Global Business Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Business Writing
- Accounting/Finance Bridge
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
This program accepts applications on a rolling basis up to 30 days before the beginning of the term.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Executive MBA View 2530 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An Oregon Executive MBA application
- A résumé, organizational chart, and required essay question response
- Provide two (2) professional references
- Request and submit one (1) official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended. Transcripts may be submitted electronically OR by US mail.
International40500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National40500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Eugene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.