Clinical Pharmacy from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) aims to create an excellent academic environment and to nurture the leaders of next generation in new drug research, development and teaching. To understand the therapeutic action of drugs in human is our theme.
Students at Clinical Pharmacy from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) will gain knowledge in:
- Molecular biology,
- New drug development/discovery
- Advanced Pharmacotherapy and Drug
- Medication Safety and Medical Policy
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacogenetics
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Clinical Pharmacotherapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Neuroscience Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 5 other Masters in Pharmacy in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions application form
- Study plan
- Certificate Of highest educational level
- Transcripts of highest educational level
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Financial statement
International4454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2227 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.