The Business Analytics programme from Aalto University fits industry and future needs, and graduates are innovative leaders of the digital and sustainable era. The programme provides students with in-depth knowledge about data-based decision-making and analytics and allows them to specialise in different business domains.
The existing strong demand for analytics students with strong business knowledge will only grow in the future. Collaborative courses with companies and alumni offer opportunities to work on real-life cases and network with industry leaders. Most students do their Master’s thesis commissioned by their employer. The Master’s Programme in Business Analytics will allow students to personalise their professional profile. Possible positions immediately after graduation include:
- Business analysts and business intelligence specialists
- Analytics and M&A consultants
- Quantitative marketing analysts
- Product analysts
- Business controllers
- Data scientists
- Business Analytics
- Data Science for Business
- Predictive Analytics
- Data-Driven Business
- Capstone: Business Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 44 other Masters in Business Administration in Finland
- Scanned colour copy of the original Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Scanned colour copy of the original official transcript of study records.
- If you have any other higher education degrees you wish to be taken into consideration in admissions, scanned colour copies of degree certificate and official transcript of records.
- Copy of a valid passport or an official government-issued identification card with photo and information on citizenship.
- Proof of language proficiency in the language of instruction of the study option.
- Portfolio (electronic). Most study options in the field of art and design, architecture and landscape architecture require an electronic portfolio in PDF-format.
- GMAT or GRE test (business and economics). GMAT or GRE scores for applicants to School of Business study options in admission group 2 or all applicants to the study option of Finance. See submission instructions: GMAT and GRE test.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Helsinki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.