The course will expand students’ knowledge and skills in the management of patients and enable students to critically evaluate and participate in research in this area. The course uses a range of assessments, which give students the opportunity to produce assessed work which is highly relevant to the clinical environment and which develops independent life-long learning skills.
Graduates holding a P.Grad.Dip. in Clinical Dentistry or other equivalent dental awards from Trinity or other institutions in Ireland or the UK may apply to complete a further 30ECTS for the award of M.Sc. in Clinical Dentistry over one year.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Adhesive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Dental Alveolar Surgery
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Special Care Dentistry
- Dental Radiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Dentistry in Ireland
- To hold a P.Grad.Dip. in Clinical Dentistry or a similar postgraduate Dental Diplomas either in Trinity or from elsewhere in Ireland or the UK
- To hold an honours primary degree in Dental Science
- To have a minimum of one year’s professional experience in the field of general dental practice within the past two years
- To be registered with the Dental Council of Ireland for the duration of the course
- Applicants must have evidence of satisfactory seroconversion for protection against Hepatitis B. New regulations may require testing for Hepatitis C for new entrants to the HSE.
- Applicants will also be required to undergo Garda (Police) Vetting.
International11224 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11224 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5618 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5618 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.