- The Public Policy program at the University of Delaware trains students to analyze complex policies and craft solutions that will effectively address the most pressing problems facing our society. This interdisciplinary degree draws from multiple fields of study, including economics, political science, sociology, psychology, education, law, history and public health.
- The Public Policy program focuses on professional skills in Public Policy analysis, evaluation and communication. It also allows students to study a policy area of interest in-depth with possible specialties including urban policy, social policy, emergency management and health policy.
- Performance Management and Program Evaluation
- Quantitative Analysis in Public and Nonprofit Sectors
- Economics in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Research Methods in Urban and Public Policy
- Advanced Topics in Economics for the Public and Non-Profit Sectors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Public Policy View 677 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.