Key facts:Major research emphases at the University of Delaware are in coastal Geology, geomicrobiology, geochemistry, geomorphology, geophysics, hydrogeology, mineralogy, petrology, stratigraphy and Quaternary geology.
- Earth Sciences
- Marine BioSciences
- Physical Ocean Science and Engineering
- Water Science and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Geology General Engineering & Technology View 1787 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.