The Energy and Environmental Policy program at the University of Delaware is supported by faculty and research centers of the Colleges of Arts and Sciences; Engineering; Agriculture and Natural Resources; Earth, Ocean and Environment; and Business and Economics.
The 4+1 Energy and Environmental Policy program provides the opportunity for talented students to complete a bachelor’s degree and a master's degree (M.E.E.P–master of energy and environmental policy) in less time.
- Energy and Environmental Planning/Manager
- Policy/Legislative Analyst
- Research Consultant
- Green Energy Coordinator
- Environmental Compliance Officer
- Energy/Environmental Lobbyist
- Nonprofit Administrator/Advocate
- Resource Economist
- Environmental Lawyer
- Energy Sustainability
- Water Sustainability
- Environmental Justice
- Political Ecology
- Global Environments
- Sustainable Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 209 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.