Genetics and Molecular Biology from UNICAMP - University of Campinas prepares students for teaching and research activities in both the academic world and industry.
Students at Genetics and Molecular Biology from UNICAMP - University of Campinas will:
- gain a strong grounding in molecular genetics; recombinant DNA technology; bacteriology; virology; biotechnology; the mechanisms, cells and molecules involved in the immune response; and informatics applied to genetics.
- acquire an understanding of the gene and how to use molecular biology, genetic engineering, microbiology, immunology and bioinformatics methodologies to increase our understanding of how organisms function.
- Animal Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Plant Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Plant biotechnology
- Genetics and molecular biology of microorganisms
- Virulence mechanisms in microorganisms
- Animal virology
- Immunology of parasitic and infectious diseases
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must hold a university degree,
- Students must get in touch with the specific department and request admission information (selection procedures, deadlines, etc),
- Applicants are evaluated by means of a written exam, a study plan and personal interviews.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.