Pharmacology from UNICAMP - University of Campinas introduces students to Clinical pharmacology and Cardiovascular pharmacology and pharmacology of the genitourinary tract.
Students at Pharmacology from UNICAMP - University of Campinas will gain knowledge in:
- Pharmacology of inflammatory processes and immunology of toxins
- Pharmacology of the endocrine control of metabolism
- Current Issues in Pharmacology
- Advanced Topics in Pharmacology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must hold a university degree,
- Students must get in touch with the specific department and request admission information (selection procedures, deadlines, etc),
- Applicants are evaluated by means of a written exam, a study plan and personal interviews.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.