The educational and cultural project of the course intends to offer an advanced and interdisciplinary education and training with a strong opening to the world of enterprise in the domestic and international contexts and to communication activities within public and political organisations. The Public and Corporate Communication programme is offered at The University of Milan.
Among the foreseeable professional outlets for graduates of the master's degree in public and business communication are:
- Positions of high responsibility in the organization and management of press offices, external relations and Public relations Offices (URP);
- Planners and managers of institutional and enterprise communication plans;
- Experts in e-government in public administrations at local, provincial, regional and national level;
- Researchers and analysts in demoscopic institutes, market research, political analysis and public policy;
- Experts in the representation of interests at profit and non-profit enterprises, associations, public and private government agencies at sub-national, national, and international level;
- Political marketing consultants for parties and candidates
- Social and Institutional Communication
- Behavioural Sociology
- Communication Methods and Techniques
- Cross-media Communication
- Data Analysis
- Web communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Corporate Communication View 8 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants will have to take a test assessing their English language proficiency and their skills in the fields of information technology, marketing, statistics and communication theories.
International312 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 156 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA312 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 156 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- The first instalment EUR 156
- The second instalment differ based on ISEE, the degree programme, the student status (on track / off track), the citizenship.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.