The Field of Real Estate from Cornell University is a committee of faculty members selected from several different colleges that is directly involved in and responsible for the design, delivery, and administration of the Real Estate curriculum.
The professional study of Real Estate is concerned with the finance, exchange, development, management, marketing, and many other aspects of the real estate business. Real estate professionals in the field bring an understanding of the long-range economic, social, political, ethical, legal, and environmental implications of decisions about real estate.
- Baker Program graduates will have the ability to be forward thinking professionals in the real estate industry around the world
- Baker Program graduates will possess the business knowledge along with the technical and analytical expertise to solve problems encountered by senior industry agents now and into the future
- Baker Program graduates will acquire the competencies to effectively lead global real estate organizations
- Baker Program graduates will create professional-quality written business documents from senior management perspectives; will plan and deliver professional-quality oral presentations; and will demonstrate effective behavior within diverse team environments
- Baker Program graduates will develop insights and strategies need to be respectful participants in international organizations
- Baker Program graduates will analyze the various dimensions of international real estate decisions and determine courses of action based on the consequences to the firms and to the public
- Baker Program graduates will demonstrate acquired knowledge and in-depth expertise in their chosen area of real estate specialization
- Real Estate Seminar Series
- Creating the Built Environment
- Innovation & Strategy in CRE Development
- Urban Economics & Real Estate Markets
- Principles of Real Estate
- Communications in Real Estate
- Managerial Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 95 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- all Graduate School Requirements, including the TOEFL Exam or IELTS Academic Exam for non-native English applicants
- two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores
- resume or CV
International60286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60286 USD per year during 24 months.
National60286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60286 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.