Through coursework and training, students gain advanced knowledge, skills, and experience needed to translate, integrate, and apply marine science to issues of pressing societal concern.
- Graduates of the Marine Science program at College of William & Mary are well-prepared for careers in policy, business, outreach, and other professional areas that require working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The M.A. program curriculum provides students with the foundational knowledge and skills they need as marine science professionals.
- Required courses introduce students to concepts and principles relating to biological, chemical, geo-physical, and anthropogenic processes of marine and coastal systems.
- Coursework also provides students with a suite of statistical and numerical skills that are necessary tools in marine science research and analysis.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarine Engineering Environmental Sciences View 67 other Masters in Marine Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- The online payment of the $54 (US) non-refundable application fee. The application is not complete until the fee has been paid or waived.
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores (if applicable)
- All letters of recommendation from your referees
International34978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34978 USD per year during 12 months.
National34978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34978 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Williamsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.