The Military and Veterans Counseling specialization is offered within our Online Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Counseling with a concentration in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, which is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- This Military and Veterans Counseling specialization from College of William & Mary enhances the core foundation of the Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree by adding military-focused elective courses and a military-focused internship.
- Therefore, students will strengthen their ability to effectively engage with a growing group of military professionals, while also preparing to work with other non-military populations through their primary degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Techniques of Counseling
- Group Theory and Techniques
- Professional, Ethical, and Legal Issues in Counseling
- Theory and Practice of Multicultural Counseling
- Military Life, Culture and Challenges
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 141 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Application fee of $50
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- GRE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and professional references
- Personal essay
- Resume detailing full employment history
International35136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35136 USD per year during 24 months.
National35136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35136 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State16776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16776 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.