About the Program
This program provides outstanding professional development along with access to affinity groups to explore solutions to current issues and future uncertainties within healthcare industries, all within a diverse cohort of healthcare experts.
The Healthcare Leadership program of the Wake Forest University is ideal for professionals who are looking to:
- Shape the future of healthcare
- Positively impact the health of society
- Gain skills that translate to rapidly changing healthcare settings
Graduates of the program are expected to be better able to:
- Participate in and/or facilitate strategic thinking discussions & critically analyze internal and external conditions
- Create a culture of care within their organization
- Manage organizational change in implementing programs, strategy, and timely response to industry influences
- Assess and lead innovative change regarding organizational functions in areas such as finance, marketing, IT, legal/regulatory, quality, and performance management
- Leverage relational skills to draw on the extended network of peers and faculty to create transformational improvement of organizational and global health care outcomes
- Healthcare Policy & Law: Past, Present, and Future
- Strategic Thinking and Decision-Making for Healthcare Leaders
- Leadership Essentials Skills Workshop
- Crossroads: Population and Global Health
- Marketing in Transformative Healthcare
- Healthcare Operations
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Health Sciences View 996 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Personal statement: A written personal statement offers a chance for you to tell us about yourself and why you wish to pursue the Healthcare Leadership MS program at Wake Forest. An optional short audio or video statement may be uploaded that describes why you wish to pursue a degree in Healthcare Leadership at Wake Forest.
- Transcript(s) from any school from which a degree was granted. Unofficial transcripts may be used for review, but official transcripts are required to enroll.
- Letters of recommendation – 2 letters are required
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Attestation of readiness for online learning
- Minimum of 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Application fee ($100)
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 20 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.