Data science and analytics comprise the modern language that is helping to direct the future of business.
The data science professionals and business leaders who understand this language, and who can render its fundamental patterns into actionable insights, have a unique power to redefine corporate strategies, enhance agility and improve profitability.
Gain a Competitive Advantage
- College of William & Mary faculty designed the Business Analytics (Online) program with a singular goal in mind: to give you an unmatched competitive advantage in the workplace.
- Our program blends the technical rigor you expect from a graduate analytics program at a top-ranked university with the strategic business insights you need to communicate productively with stakeholders.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Probability and Statistics
- Python Programming
- Linear Algebra for Business Analytics
- Competing Through Business Analytics
- Decision Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 659 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Application
- Request Official Transcripts
- Pay Application Fee: $100 (or request a waiver)
- Schedule a Personal Admission Interview
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (for Non-U.S. Citizens)
International41600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.