Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology at University of Lisbon is a large scope master program in clinical and experimental neuropsychology with the objective of training students in providing and innovating neuropsychology practice grounded on the most recent developments taken place in experimental neurosciences.
What you'll learnIt is intended that students develop skills in basic neuroscience, clinical neuropsychology, neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation, and research in experimental neuropsychology, with a focus on a solid preparation for professional practice, in clinical practice or in the production of scientific knowledge, in the area of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology.Given the focus on Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, it is anticipated that its graduates will be in an excellent position to work with adults diagnosed with or at risk of neuropsychological diseases or to pursue a research career in the field of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology.
- Research Methods in Neuropsychology
- Functional Neuronanatomy
- Cognitive, Emotional and Social Neuroscience
- Experimental Neuropsychology Rotation - Major
- Neuropsychological and Psychopathological Syndrome
- Clinical Neuropsychology Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience Cognitive Sciences Clinical Psychology View 3 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Upload official university transcripts (candidates area required to have a Psychology or Psychological Sciences degree with at least 180 ECTS completed by the time of registration);
- curriculum vitae (online form available);
- personal statement (online form available);
- name of potential referees.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.