This business-focused biotechnology Masters programme has been designed to tackle the enterprise skills gap in the bioscience graduate jobs market.
- With an emerging focus on biotechnology and the need for products to have a greater societal impact, this programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills, experience and personal attributes to successfully translate biotechnology ideas into new commercial ventures. Skills in this areas are highly sought after by employers due to the unique attributes graduates will gain.
- Throughout the Biotechnology with Business Enterprise programme from University of Leeds , opportunites for networking with other Masters cohorts will be maximised to aid knowledge sharing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Drug Discovery and Development Pathways
- Commercialising pharmaceutical products
- Protein Engineering Laboratory Project
- New Venture Creation
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Creation
- Practical Bioinformatics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Entrepreneurship Biotechnology View 501 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should normally have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 honours or equivalent in a relevant subject such as: Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Pharmacology, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Natural Sciences,
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.