Global Foresight and Technology Management from Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, THI offers digitalized courses (e.g. inverted classroom) in combination with a lot of practical project studies to enhance the learning progress (first half of the semester concentrates on theoretical basics, the second half on practical application).
Graduates of this programme are in great demand. There is a wide field of application in specialist or management roles in national or international companies and organizations.
- Strategic Foresight and Trend Analysis
- Innovation Management Methods
- Technology Design and Evaluation
- Project Future Life Worlds
- Project Technology Application
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Management Studies Engineering Management View 191 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of Bachelor´s degree in engineering sciences, engineering and management, IT, natural sciences, economics, sociology and business administration or a degree in another related discipline at a German university with at least 210 ECTS credit points or an equivalent degree of a foreign university.
- Note that all foreign applicants must submit their Bachelor's degree to uni-assist which verifies their eligibility and coverts their grades to the German grade system.
- Proof of English proficiency level B2 or higher.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
All students are required to pay the student union fee, currently 52 Euro per semester, when enrolling and reregistering for each semester.
Living costs for Ingolstadt
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.