International Automotive Engineering from Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, THI wants to impart dedicated engineering approaches for the development of automotive mechatronic systems and to give instructions for solving specific problems of developing automotive electronic systems in general as well as for vehicle safety systems specifically.
Basically, graduates will work as a development engineer for electronic/mechatronic systems of automobiles used to increase comfort and safety.
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Mathematical Modelling and Simulation
- Automotive Electronics
- Power Train
- CAX-Techniques in Automotive Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering Robotics View 15 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- copy of bachelor degree certificate including complete transcipt of records and diploma supplement (the latter if available)
- copy of current transcript of records in case studies are not completed yet (important: the transcript has to be up-to-date, otherwise audit can be rejected)
- CV (illustration of education - school career)
- Copy of personal ID or passport
- Proof of a name change (e.g. copy of the marriage certificate) if the proof of education is not issued in the current name
- APS certificate (in case the Bachelor Degree was absolved in China, Mongolia, or Vietnam)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
All students are required to pay the student union fee, currently 52 Euro per semester, when enrolling and reregistering for each semester.
Living costs for Ingolstadt
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.