It is aimed to conduct joint master's theses on the production of new-advanced materials, system and device development, design, production and testing, which are needed by different sectors, using micro and nanotechnology approaches.
- The quotas for the Spring and Fall semesters of the Micro and Nanotechnology Master's Program at Cankaya University with and without thesis are given in the table below for Turkish and foreign students.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
- Advanced Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Production and Characterization at Nanoscale
- Surface Science and Engineering
- Solid State Physics
- Small Scale Energy Harvesting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ALES certificate is not required from foreign applicants.
- GRE and GMAT certificates are not required while applying for master’s degree programs.
- An at most 5 year old YDS or equivalent, YÖKDİL, KPDS, ÜDS, TOEFL IBT, CAE, CPE, PEARSON PTE Academic, FCE or Cankaya the University’s proficiency exam certificate is required for the master’s degree programs in English;
International3600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD per semester during 12 months.
- national 2.400 TL - 3 credits
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.