Students enrolled in the program at Cankaya University can take elective courses from Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Materials Engineering departments as well as compulsory Mathematics, Control and Ethics courses.
- The language of instruction in the Mechatronics Engineering Master’s program is English and it consists of two programs as in with and without thesis.
- Compulsory Mathematics course
- Compulsory Control Theory
- Two courses from the Core Course List
- Three courses from the Elective Course List
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ALES certificate is not required from foreign applicants.
- GRE and GMAT certificates are not required while applying for master’s degree programs.
- An at most 5 year old YDS or equivalent, YÖKDİL, KPDS, ÜDS, TOEFL IBT, CAE, CPE, PEARSON PTE Academic, FCE or Cankaya the University’s proficiency exam certificate is required for the master’s degree programs in English;
International3600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD per semester during 12 months.
- national 2.400 TL - 3 credits
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.