With greater-Miami arts connection to professionals across the U.S. and beyond, Live Entertainment Management students graduating from the University of Miami and the Frost School of Music are fully prepared to enter the workforce as dynamic professionals poised to step in successfully to wide varieties of arts settings around the world.
- Tour Management and Production
- Marketing and Promotion in the Entertainment Industry
- Performing Arts Center and Facility Management
- Sponsorship, Development, and Financial Management in the Live Entertainment Industry
- Legal Aspects of the Live Entertainment Industry
- Music Copyright Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic Musicology Liberal Arts View 1117 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The most competitive UM applicants have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Complete the online application
- Official Transcripts
- Send official Test Scores: Test scores will only be accepted if they are submitted directly from the testing agency
- Complete the School Report
- Letter(s) or Recommendation
- Conduct updates, if applicable
- Special Programs may ask for additional requirements like a portfolio or/and schedule and audition
- If applicable, submit your financial aid documents
- For international students only: Submit official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International41580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20790 USD per semester during 24 months.
National41580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20790 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.