The MS program will expose the students to the theoretical, technological and practical aspects of industrial engineering and operations research.
The main research areas in the program are production planning and inventory control, design and analysis of manufacturing systems, logistics and supply chain, project and machine scheduling, operations research, decision analysis, and quality management.
Objectives and Outcomes
The objectives of the Master of Science Program in Industrial Engineering from Cankaya University are:
- To provide the students with a strong analytical basis for original applications and theoretical work for defining, formulating, analyzing, and solving complex industrial engineering problems observed in manufacturing and service systems,
- To introduce the students to conduct graduate research in industrial engineering in accordance with scientific, management and technological developments.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Linear Optimization Methods
- Stochastic Processes
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Nonlinear Optimization Methods
- Graph Theory with Applications
- Queueing Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design View 9 other Masters in Industrial Design in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ALES certificate is not required from foreign applicants.
- GRE and GMAT certificates are not required while applying for master’s degree programs.
- An at most 5 year old YDS or equivalent, YÖKDİL, KPDS, ÜDS, TOEFL IBT, CAE, CPE, PEARSON PTE Academic, FCE or Cankaya the University’s proficiency exam certificate is required for the master’s degree programs in English;
International3600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD per semester during 12 months.
- national 2.400 TL - 3 credits
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.