The Applied Chemistry program from Government College University Faisalabad's mission is to provide nurturing and conducive environment for imparting skill in basic and applied chemistry. The Department of Applied is being responding to the needs of chemical industries by preparing skilled manpower.
Government College University is situated in the center of Faisalabad which is the hub of the textile industry because of its vast industrial network and textile based structure. More than 500 textile units in the city are utilizing chemistry to manufacture value added products according to world standards.
In addition to textile sector, Faisalabad is also well known for different industries; such as paints, pigments, dyes, sugar, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, foods, oils and fats, soaps and detergents.
The faculty of the Department is strolling hard with full devotion and dedication to produce dynamic students of high vision with clean cut aims and market oriented objectives. The idea behind these activities is to train our students as entrepreneurs for creating the jobs rather than looking for the jobs themselves. All the faculty members of Applied Chemistry are PhD or enrolled in PhD.
- Applied Inorganic Chemistry-
- Applied Organic Chemistry
- Applied Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Techniques and Quality Control
- Applied Molecular Spectroscopy
- Chemical Process Industries
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
National424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 15500/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.