The department of Physiology is therefore established with the vision of giving the maximum output in teaching and research keeping in view the minimum available resources. To provide high standard education and research activities to aspire undergraduate and post graduate students to coupe up the international standards.
The use of electronic media will be encouraged to teach the students so that learning capabilities could be further enhanced. Study tours in the national eminent research as well as teaching institute will be planned for the healthy exposure of students.
Target based progress plans with a suggested time frame will be set to get the required progress in limited time.
Along with academics the Physiologist has an enormous role in the public health services including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, health centers, food industry, Reagents, analytical kits, instruments manufacturers.
Students on this Physiology program from Government College University Faisalabad will be encouraged to actively participate in the extracurricular activities of the University, which will be a healthy exercise to groom their mental capabilities.
- Principles of Physiology and Homeostasis
- Physiology of Respiratory System
- Nerve and Muscle Physiology
- Physiology of Blood and Cardiovascular System
- Physiology of Nervous System
- Advanced Immunology
- Reproductive Physiology
- Physiology of Digestion and Metabolism
- Physiology of Sensory System
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
minimum 24 credits
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Physiology View 11 other Masters in Public Health in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.