Pharmaceutical Chemistry's MissionTo produce world class pharmaceutical chemists with competencies to meet the national pharmaceutical challenges with technical and scientific skills for appropriate drug discovery and development at Government College University Faisalabad.
FeaturesPharmaceutical chemistry is one of the major disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences which deals with all chemical aspects of drugs and natural products, such as their structure, synthesis, isolation, and their structural activity in relationship with pharmacological activity.
Department of pharmaceutical chemistry is committed to provide professional education based on the latest and most advanced trends in different fields of pharmaceutical chemistry.
Currently, our faculty members are conducting research in the field of pharmaceutical analysis, role of endocrine disrupting chemicals in various metabolic disorders, biochemistry of the natural products, drug metabolism, medicinal chemistry, drug synthesis, natural product chemistry, drug development, drug likeness of new molecules.
Department of pharmaceutical chemistry offers MPhil and PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry and Pharm-D program under the umbrella of Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Drug Discovery and Design
- Drug Development
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Research Methodology
- Biotechnology and Drug Development
- Drug Metabolism
- Combinatorial Chemistry and Drug Synthesis
- Natural Product Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.