The Commerce program is offered at The Government College University Faisalabad.
Commerce is the backbone of any business concern in today’s world of cut throat competition in the volatile business environment, the role of commerce professionals has become highly demanding and challenging.
The need of the hour is to groom professionals equipped with thorough knowledge and practical tools to deal with the prevailing situation with novelty of ideas and to enable them to make choices and decisions using system approaches.
The College aims to promote research in business and market to predict the emerging business trends thus ensuring a meaningful contribution to the Pakistani economy.
- Advance Research Methods and Techniques
- Applied Econometrics
- Financial Modeling
- Strategic Financial Management
- Issues in Corporate Governance
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 55000/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.