The mission of the Environmental Science program from Government College University Faisalabad is to make people aware of the hazards of environmental pollution and offer viable solutions to these problems. MPhil Environmental Engineering degree has been introduced to provide the professional engineers with the opportunities to develop a greater competency in major areas of Environmental Engineering.
Courses for the degrees offered at the Department including BS Environmental Science, MPhil Environmental Science, MPhil Environmental Engineering and PhD Environmental Science have been designed to deliver a sound theoretical knowledge and practical expertise of scientific and engineering principles that would enable graduates to effectively address the local to global environmental issues.
- Environmental Governance
- Advanced Analytical Techniques
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Project Development & Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Climate Change
- Advances in Plant Ecology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
minimum 24 credits
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 6 other Masters in Environmental Management in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.