Increased global competition and integration of world economies eventually cause the necessity of developing suitable management strategies to fully understand the business environment and help better compete in global markets.
- Students who successfully complete the International Trade and Finance program at Cankaya University will have an important role to play in Turkey’s ever increasing international trade activities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Corporate Finance
- International Trade Theory and Policy
- International Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Finance Financial Mathematics View 36 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from an institution in Turkey or its equivalent from a foreign academic institution.
- Test scores for thesis-track: ALES: 55 (Combined) or GRE (Quantitative): 610 or GMAT (Total): 450 (For non-thesis track, no such score is required).
- English language proficiency.
International302 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 302 EUR per year during 12 months.
National302 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 302 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 5,450 TL per year
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.