The mission of the Art and Design (Studio Practice) program from Government College University Faisalabad is to prepare an artistic and educational community that values creativity, innovation, and conceptual tracks. The institute craves to temper craftsmanship with discipline and knowledge in the field of Art & Design.
Our upcoming programs are M.A Fine Arts (Morning/Evening), 1 year diplomas are in Multimedia, Textile Design, Graphic Design, and Fashion Design & Painting. Furthermore, 8 short courses of 6 months duration are in Textile design, Weaving, Interior Design, Drawing & Sketching, Calligraphy and Hani-Craft as well.
Studio teaching at institute is supported by well-equipped laboratories, broadband internet access, a sculpture workshop, photographic studio sewing lab, Pattern lab, print making studio drawing lab, a library and well equipped graphic and general labs.
- Critical Theory in Art and Design
- Studio Practice
- Research Methodology
- Sociology of Culture and Arts (Theory)
- Contemporary Art and Design Practices (Studio)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.