The mission of the Clinical Psychology program from Government College University Faisalabad is to provide and inculcate the knowledge of human behavior to the students seeking such knowledge in an effective and research oriented manner. Moreover, the department is committed to meet the challenges of the modern age by producing researchers and professionals in the field, which will help to understand and ultimately resolve the problems of society.
Psychology, being a scientific study of human behavior and mental processes, has not only achieved immense popularity with scholars of modern age but it has also helped in understanding the psychological problems of the society.
Psychological knowledge is now applied to such diverse areas as psychotherapy, counseling and guidance, hospital management, environment, business, education, industry, crimes linguistics, and critical evaluation of literature and fine arts.The Department aims at producing high quality professionals and psychologists who are committed to pursue excellence and are endowed with vision, courage and dedication. Our students, after completing their degrees, will make significant and meaningful contribution towards the socio-economic betterment of the country through the development of human resource.
- Psycho diagnosis and Assessment
- Psychophysiology & Psychopharmacology
- Clinical Training and Placement
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 177 USD per semester during 24 months.
National354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 177 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 12950 / sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.