University of Miami's Herbert is committed to building a culturally and professionally diverse global community. The wide range of perspectives and experiences within every classroom prepares our graduates to be truly international-business ready.
We’re looking for students who are passionate about global business with the MBA Online programme, want to help make industries more sustainable, and who are looking to enhance their ability to lead diverse teams. The program can be completed in 20 months full-time or 28 months part-time.
- Our online MBA curriculum is designed with international business in mind and prepares you to lead diverse teams at global companies. You’ll learn to think critically across a variety of key topics including management, economics, and marketing with finance, business law, and technology. The curriculum consists of 42 credits and two campus immersion experiences. The program can be completed in as few as 20 months.
- Courses are led by the same world-ranked faculty who teach on campus and will provide you with real-world international business case studies.2 Your instructors will help you become a better negotiator, strategic thinker, and more effective team leader for a global business environment.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1618 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The most competitive UM applicants have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Complete the online application
- Official Transcripts
- Send official Test Scores: Test scores will only be accepted if they are submitted directly from the testing agency
- Complete the School Report
- Letter(s) or Recommendation
- Conduct updates, if applicable
- Special Programs may ask for additional requirements like a portfolio or/and schedule and audition
- If applicable, submit your financial aid documents
- For international students only: Submit official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International19917 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19917 USD per year during 24 months.
National19917 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19917 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.