University of Miami's Health Administration students earning their Master of Health Administration degree will hone their skills in business fundamentals. They also gain a comprehensive lens through which to approach solutions through first-hand experience of daily operations and opportunities to improve processes. The Master of Health Administration Program is an AACSB- and CAHME-accredited program.
Miami Herbert’s Master of Health Administration program helps advane the careers of those who are passionate about making a difference in the health care industry. Rise as a leader and make an impact on the lives of others by developing an understanding of business principles and their application to the health care sector.
- Accounting for Decision-Making and Control
- Digital Transformation
- Communicating for Career Success
- Valuation and Financial Decision Making
- Essentials of Health Care Administration
- Public Policy and Health
- Professional Skills Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 993 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for admission submitted through BusinessCAS
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions must be submitted directly to BusinessCAS.
- International applicants must have their educational credentials from institutions outside of the United States verified by an approved international credentialing evaluation service such as World Education Services to confirm degree equivalency and GPA calculation.
- Statement of purpose and short-essay responses to the career goal and program-related questions in BusinessCAS
- A current resume
- At least one letter of recommendation (up to three allowed) may be submitted through the BusinessCAS portal by including recommender contacts within the Program Materials section of the application.
International44260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88520 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National44260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88520 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.