Learning by doing
The Economics and Data Science program of the University of Genoa mixes face-to-face lessons with:
- teaching of softwares used by managers, analysts and professionals
- seminars in with field experts
- inclusive learning and peer to peer teaching: team working, laboratory experiences, business case analysis
- specialist in economic analysis and management
- risk analyst and manager
- social and economic analyst
- economic analyst in the health, energy or environmental fields
- economist and researcher
- expert in evaluation and planning of public or private initiatives
- Economic Analysis
- Econometric models for time series analysis and Economic policy evaluation'
- Environment and Health
- Financial economics and Global finance
- Big Data techniques
- Mathematics for economics and data science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You can apply for admission if you have either:
- a Bachelor degree (of at least 180 CFU/ECTS)
- a laurea
- at least 180 CFU/ECTS
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
From 0 to 3000 euros per year.
Living costs for Genoa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.