For Corporate Governance, Bournemouth University is looking for applicants who:
- Have an appreciation of corporate affairs
- Can provide details of relevant work experience
- Aspire to work within company secretarial, finance functions and senior management roles.
This course will suit people looking to move into an administrative, management role or aspiring to run their own business. Students will have a good understanding of all areas of business and will develop their knowledge using excellent research skills.
The majority of career opportunities will lie within the company secretarial and finance functions, but the programme will also be invaluable to any aspiring senior manager or for those running their own company.
Some of the Corporate Governance graduates are now undertaking roles such as:
- Finance Manager
- Financial Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Industrial Development Expert
- Management Associate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Governance & Ethics
- Corporate Stewardship
- International Corporate Finance
- Research Project
- Corporate Management & Control
- Corporate Law - Theory & Practice
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 12 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
- A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 or above, or equivalent.
- If you lack the formal academic qualifications needed to enter a postgraduate or post-experience degree, there are several alternative routes to follow - some based on experience.
- You can find details of the international qualifications we accept, and what level of study they apply to, on our entry requirements for non-UK students' page.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.