The The Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy programme from IMT Atlantique - Graduate Engineering School is a full 2-year master, totally taught in English and accounts for 120 ECTS. It includes an academic period that lasts for 3 semesters and ends with an industrial or research project semester called “Master Thesis”. Each semester is accounting for 30 ECTS.
Students at Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy programme from IMT Atlantique - Graduate Engineering School will:
- participate to energy and environment transitions
- be developing strong knowledge and skills within 3 possible study tracks (renewable energy integration, resource recovery for the circular economy, and smart cities and industry 4.0) and a 6-months internship (Master Thesis)
- address the employer needs and the future doctoral studies in Europe and abroad
- be addressing the European Green Deal ambitions as well as the plan of action for people, planet and prosperity proposed by UN in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Energy and green economy
- Eco-technologies and environmental process engineering
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Integration of renewable energy
- Resource recovery
- Energy and digitalization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Energy Environmental Management View 13 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- candidates must have either a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering (180 ECTS) - or a recognised equivalent diploma from an accredited institution (minimum 3-year full time study, 180 ECTS) in a scientific or technical discipline
- an Europass CV of the candidate
- a motivation letter (limited to 2 pages)
- a copy of your academic transcripts (or diploma supplement), with translation in English, for the last 3 or 4 years of your higher education (done by your educational institution or by an official institution)
- a copy of your degrees, with translation in English (done by your educational institution or by an official institution)
- an English Certificate or attestation by University (if any)
- 2 reference letters signed
- a proof of place of residence (accepted documents are indicated in the PRADO website
- a copy of passport
- English Language proficiency
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.