Physical Electronics from Czech Technical University (CTU) is designed so as to acquaint students with the physical nature, theoretical description, and interpretation of many phenomena and properties following from the variety of interacting physical systems, i.e. namely interactions between the electromagnetic field and the material environment.
Understanding the deeper relations between mathematics, modern physics, and informatics is a good starting point for graduates to acquire even more advanced academic training and qualify for jobs in science, research, and professional practice.
- Optics and quantum electronics
- Computational physics
- Laser physics and technology
- Numerical methods in applied physics
- Laser plasma physics and inertial fusion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics Electronics & Embedded Technology View 9 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of completed and signed application
- Payment of admission administration fee
- Submission of the secondary school leaving certificate issued by a school based in the Czech Republic or Slovak Republic and the Bachelor Course or Master Course Diploma
- Submission of a proof, that education obtained in a foreign country is of equal standard or has been validated in the Czech Republic
- Competence in English at a level no less B2
- Entrance exam
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
66 000 CZK per semester
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.