The MRes in Arts and Humanities at Queen's University Belfast is structured around the personal research interests of each student and supported by a bespoke research preparation portfolio and a range of optional modules in areas related to the research. The MRes is available in a wide range of disciplines within the School of Arts, English and Languages.
The MRes develops practical, analytical and critical research skills, as well as project management capacities, relevant to a variety of professional and intellectual contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Debates in Irish Archaeology
- Professional Placement
- Individual Project
- Geospatial Techniques in Archaeology
- Museums in Heritage and Archaeology
- Community Archaeology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 563 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or above in a related subject or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Applicants with relevant professional experience and a 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Exceptionally, applicants who do not hold a 2.2 Honours degree and who possess relevant experience may be permitted the opportunity to demonstrate achievement at an equivalent level. For example, if intending to study within Creative Arts, this could comprise several years of experience or employment as a composer, sound technician or in theatre work. Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The University's Recognition of Prior Learning Policy provides guidance on the assessment of experiential learning (RPEL). Please visit http://go.qub.ac.uk/RPLpolicy for more information.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6650 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) - £6,650
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) - £6,650
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) - £7,470
- EU Other - £18,200
- International - £18,200
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.